Pages

Monday, 10 September 2012

                                                            Horror film work



I am currently working on conceptual work on a horror film.
Very excited as my love of the horror genre along with comic books is what has fueled my path into art. There's nothing like going to a horror film and jumping,or being creeped out! And with Halloween coming up I'm getting in a ghoulish mood!
NDA's stop me from showing much but this image is so vague it is ok. More an exploration of surreal,subversive imagery to get across mood. The creature/mutant/22 eyed monster(sorry cant say) I am working on is fun to create. Once I got the all clear I will divulge more information.
You can keep up with my work and general rantings on twitter @MarkBeer4

No comments:

Post a Comment